ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2012

Kristaps

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nikaliptus wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

xtraspicy62']@pebs, @monica, anyone else....

I got the original list from kris, but I cant open the list of additional people that was emailed to me...

If anyone has a moment, can they just copy & paste those extra peoples info

and send it to me as a PM?

I think it was just these extra people:

Joshua84

Izzy (IzzyU2 right?)

Ingrida

Suee

anyone else?

thank you so much.

Me too??  I need the additional addresses
eek.gif
 (altho I have yours Sue!!  assuming you've not moved!)

@nikki1120, @Inger; just PM'd you both with the 2 error corrections and 4 missed people. smile.gif

To recap;

- 2 x address error corrections on «17» & «21» (me) - both listed earlier in this thread (click on list number hyperlinks for the relevant posts)

- 4 x missing people - as best we can figure, all still at the same addresses as last year's list:

«42» [/font]Joshua84

«43» Ingrida

«44» Izzy2u

«45» Suee

Hope this is right, but please post here if I've got anything wrong, or you are aware of any other errors or omissions.

Pebs has informed me of another missed person; however her address is different to last year's list, so please get in touch with Pebs, myself or katieintennessee directly if you would like her address.

«46» katieintennessee

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

And i got MY first one today....  just as i got home from the post office after mailing my overseas batch....  (sorry i'm SO late!)

Thank you Spicy!!  Looking forward to enjoying my treat in the morning....  tongue.gif

And i got MY first one today....  just as i got home from the post office after mailing my overseas batch....  (sorry i'm SO late!)

Thank you Spicy!!  Looking forward to enjoying my treat in the morning....  tongue.gif

you're welcome nikki....

my cards are going to be late too...

its all good thoughsmile.gif

• Subscriber

Posted mine a few days back including the ones that got left off the first list. Hopefully everyone gets them in time.... bit early but.... MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

I got a few cards already, but I'm at work so I'll do the 'thanks post' later :)

Archived