ZOO X-MAS CARDS EXCHANGE 2012

Kristaps

• Subscriber

I´m happy Pebs is responsible for it now but I´m afraid I won´t be part anymore because I live in Brazil and I´m sure my cards won´t arrive to anyone before Christmas. Sorry!

Fe don't worry about it they will arrive and it's cool getting them after Christmas too. the year the guys were touring down here I posted mine late as we didn't get the list before I ran off to play so they would have arrived after Christmas.

it's all good we wont ban you from future years I promise wink.gif

sadly no list this morning. So just in case maybe keep sending me your details as if we don't have one by my deadline I'll send who I have

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks pebs! Hope all is well with Kristaps.

My sentiments exactly. Looking forward to hearing from Kristaps and Pebs. (And possibly receiving another lovely card from garycubby!)

Warmest regards,

Braillergirl

P.S. Pebs: I've just e-mailed you my info. Cheers!

• Subscriber

STOP THE PRESS!!!

My address has been copied across wrongly from my email to the list, so can you please amend your copy to reflect the change so I don't miss out on receiving your cards?

«21» Nikaliptus

the first line of the address should be;

U2 / 189 S...... Street (use the street name as per the list, I just don't want to publicly publish it here where people not participating can read it)

*** As well as being the best band in the world, the 'U2 / ' that was missed from the start of my address is my unit #, so if this isn't included before the street # (189), I won't receive your cards. ***

If you're unsure, please PM me to clarify.  Thanks

Archived