Kristaps

• Subscriber

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

utwothefly']

Nice one
:)
...just incase!

are looking forward to doing the cards this week end?

perhaps while cookies are baking and christmas songs are playing?tongue.gif

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='utwothefly wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

utwothefly']For the next list, 20 and 22 have the same address and need to be changed?

im thinking shes staying there with electricco....not sure...

Ill shoot electricco a message

Nice one :) ...just incase!

banana.gifYes, we are sisters AND share the same flat AND are U2 fans  (we're almost twins, but not quiteroll.gif), not to mention the best friends in the worldbanana.gif

And thanks for the list, i have received it too, and can't wait to post cardsthumbsup.gif

• Subscriber

STOP THE PRESS!!!

My address has been copied across wrongly from my email to the list, so can you please amend your copy to reflect the change so I don't miss out on receiving your cards?

«21» Nikaliptus

the first line of the address should be;

U2 / 189 S...... Street (use the street name as per the list, I just don't want to publicly publish it here where people not participating can read it)

If you're unsure, please PM me to clarify.  Thanks

I have 189 S....Street on my list
  • Subscriber

[quote name='garycubby wrote:

Nikaliptus']

STOP THE PRESS!!!

My address has been copied across wrongly from my email to the list, so can you please amend your copy to reflect the change so I don't miss out on receiving your cards?

«21»
Nikaliptus

U2 /
189 S...... Street
(use the street name as per the list, I just don't want to publicly publish it here where people not participating can read it)

To clarify; the 'U2[/font]' refers to my unit #, so if this isn't included in front of the street #, I won't receive the cards.  This is the same address that I had for last year.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Nikaliptus wrote:

garycubby wrote:

Nikaliptus']

STOP THE PRESS!!!

«21»
Nikaliptus

U2 /
189 S...... Street
(use the street name as per the list, I just don't want to publicly publish it here where people not participating can read it)

To clarify; the 'U2[/font]' refers to my unit #, so if this isn't included in front of the street #, I won't receive the cards.  This is the same address that I had for last year.

Ohhh.  Now it makes sense to me. Thanks for clarifying. (Lucky and cool that you got that particular unit #)

• Subscriber

Thanks!! he replied to my email yesterday evening and he said he would send another email to everybody today! :)

Anyway if you still have the 2011 list you also have my address :)

• Subscriber

I've been trying to get in touch with Kris too as there a few people missing off the list as well as not receiving the email.

I do realise that this is a 'love' job and that he is busy, but it's really disappointing that people are missing out.

Inger I can send you the list if you give me your email address

Archived