U22 missing CDs

markoajda

I received a U22 a couple of weeks back and before accepting the package from the postman I noticed it was already opened. I checked the content and of course the CDs were missing. I didn't accept the delivery and I filled a claim with my local PO. They sent it back to U2.COM. I emailed U2.COM and they're not replying to any of my emails yet.

I was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen? Should I expect a another delivery once they receive the opened one back?

• Subscriber

I received a U22 a couple of weeks back and before accepting the package from the postman I noticed it was already opened. I checked the content and of course the CDs were missing. I didn't accept the delivery and I filled a claim with my local PO. They sent it back to U2.COM. I emailed U2.COM and they're not replying to any of my emails yet.

I was wondering if anyone else had the same thing happen? Should I expect a another delivery once they receive the opened one back?

they do get back to you but takes a while and possibly more than a couple of emails. I've had probs with not recieving cd's and got them in the end, but it does take a while!. 

• Subscriber

I´m still waiting for my copy, i send severals mails to u2.com and they promise me a date to shipping, it was 2 months ago, i send the last week another mail, but nothing...I want to be member of u2.com in the future, but the gifts for the renew become a trouble, or...worst...never appear!