Linear

zoocat

• Subscriber

Well in 2003 I bought a 250cc Yamaha Virago, I then bought a Triumph America.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         In 2007 I reluctantly parted company with both of them.

In 2009 Linear made me cry. 

Tonight I watched it again, and was moved. Not to tears this time though, just great memories of riding.

I especially like the way the camera is fixed at the back of the guys head showing the road during Winter.

Actually come to think about it, I believe NLOTH will forever be 1 of my favourite U2 albums.  

• Subscriber

i liked it..... Linear.... but I can't say I underSTOOD it....  did anyone actually underSTAND it??  what was it trying to say?  i agree the photography was awesome, and striking and all that, but WTF was the message??  (if there was one!)

• Subscriber

It is the kind of thing that can be interpreted differently by each viewer, but as I have heard it is the journey of a man trying to get back to his old life, love etc.

I also think it is the story of a man who is a bit shy when it comes to dealing with hot women.

I know how he feels, 

But I have improved over the years, a bit late now though, married with kids and another one on the way.

I can certainly talk to good looking women better now.

I used to focus on the goods too much if you know what i mean.

Anyway there is your answer as much as I know.