Have you bought Coldplay Live 2012 DVD?

realgonekid

• Subscriber

I used to love Coldplay, I still do, saw them a couple of times. Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood To The Head and X&Y were great albums! Coldplay had so much U2 in them, then Viva La Vida came, I loved it, for a while at least. It was commercial but still within the 'ok-boundaries'. Now they released Mylo Xyloto and I'm done with them. No lyrics, no great Coldplay: para-para-paradise.. Chris Martin what's happened to you? I loved the deep lyrics, they touched my heart. Then they made a song with Rihanna, oh my god. I want to give them one last chance, but their next album better be amazing.

Still they're great live though.

• Subscriber

I was hoping for a better price closer to Christmas, but I want to get it. I took my girls to see them this summer and it was the first time for all of us. We enjoyed the concert and the interactive light show.

• Subscriber

ok seriously - me and technology do not always get along so well - I thought I pressed the reply button but my post isn't posted - sigh - I'll try again and here's hoping I didn't just post twice...

I didn't realise the dvd was out yet! this makes me so happy - I am definitely going to get it. My sis and I saw the concert in edmonton and love it - amazing light show for sure!

• Subscriber

Coldplay are crap!

I agree...it's just cuddly teddy bear politically correct soft rock. The new album is just the same thing again disguised as something different. The Rihanna collaboration that Maarten mentioned is so obviously wanting to be big and bold and experimental, but if you listen to the lyrics it's just another sappy MOR R&B tune about a break-up...