U2.COM: 22nd November 'pretty special audio'

febottini

• Subscriber

(RED) is a great cause, these CDs have been largely good, but this hype was underwhelming, sorry.
U2.com membership- $40
RED CD - probs $15
The fact that they made people wake up, stay up late, in certain parts of the world to hear one song that had already been released...priceless

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

ATTS'](RED) is a great cause, these CDs have been largely good, but this hype was underwhelming, sorry.

U2.com membership- $40
RED CD - probs $15
The fact that they made people wake up, stay up late, in certain parts of the world to hear one song that had already been released...priceless

And the fact that in the email was written "rare content".

I guess the major problem was really the email... it hasn´t been written properly. So fans got very disappointed hoping something very special from the band.

• Subscriber

The email did give false hope to many but to be honest I wasn't really expecting anything new cos the publicity machine would have been well and truly on it if it was something new from the band. 

On the positive side, while that particular remix isn't for me (tho it's catchy, has been stuck in my head all day!) at least Bono is trying to give us a little something to keep us going in the absence of the band. bono_happy.gif

• Subscriber

I don't know why it has given me the giggles, I kinda expected it was gonna be a big build up then the anti climax and then the fall out...

roll.gif

"I don't know about the cat, but I sure am enjoyin' it."  banana.gif[/font]