father christmas

elevation54

does anyone remember them doing a cover of the emerson,lake,& palmer song I Believe In Father Christmas? i saw them do it on a video on my old computer and needles to say was not able to save it when i got my new computer and tried to transfer. would like to know if it was ever released as a video or audio. they did a FANTASTIC version of the song and would love to get another copy somehow.

• Subscriber

does anyone remember them doing a cover of the emerson,lake,& palmer song I Believe In Father Christmas? i saw them do it on a video on my old computer and needles to say was not able to save it when i got my new computer and tried to transfer. would like to know if it was ever released as a video or audio. they did a FANTASTIC version of the song and would love to get another copy somehow.

CD is on ebay as i type

• Subscriber

CD is on ebay as i type

• Subscriber

CD is on ebay as i type

• Subscriber

It was released as part of RED(wire) virtual music magazine, think subscribers of u2.com got it as a give away mp3 too.

Yeah that CD Jake is on about 'All You Need is Love' 4 track Starbucks CD includes U2 'I Believe in Father Christams'

Great song love it =0)