Just to say....

basher1

I was banned from here for quite some time for stuff i posted directed to a moderator because i thought i was defending "a friend" turns out it was not true at all and that he person had lied to myself and Gibbo if there is one thing i can't stand it is u2 fans screwing each other over especially my friends the other thing i hate is when someone does not have the guts to do a decent apology.

So i will say this be careful who you trust.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I was banned from here for quite some time for stuff i posted directed to a moderator because i thought i was defending "a friend" turns out it was not true at all and that he person had lied to myself and Gibbo if there is one thing i can't stand it is u2 fans screwing each other over especially my friends the other thing i hate is when someone does not have the guts to do a decent apology.

So i will say this be careful who you trust.
I think we all have learned from that so called 'friend' and his web of lies! 
Don't believe what you hear, don't believe what you see............ 

• Subscriber

Thanks Che . Now ask Basher to PM you the photographic proof he has

photographic proof of what? That person lying to people in here and screwing people over? Yeah would love to see more evidence of that! 

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

bonosleftnipple']The topic Basher is referring to

I was referring to the topic that Basher was referring too. Have no idea what you are referring to.what is basher talking about now?

I thought it was about baja cutting in line, but is it now sometning else?