Just to say....

• Subscriber

How about we drop the matter entirely,there is no point of beating a dead horse, or making snarky comments.

Considering that it was my reputation and good name that was being dragged through the mud, I get to call the truce.

In the future, if someone slags someone, just ignore them and report problems to the mods

Thanks

Baja

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we drop the matter entirely,there is no point of beating a dead horse, or making snarky comments.

Considering that it was my reputation and good name that was being dragged through the mud, I get to call the truce.

In the future, if someone slags someone, just ignore them and report problems to the mods

Thanks

Baja

Fair Point.....Done.
  • Subscriber

Wrong topic Maggie
Wrong topic?..Think if you read back you will see my name was mentioned....For months you slandered me on Facebook..AFTER blocking me..then I could not defend myself....At last you finally showed how you really are...Anything for Attention....Cheryl and Maggie defended me on my behalf re?.(.in case you dont I have it all saved)..you took great pleasure in telling me how certain friends were slagging me off..you even went as far to say you took me to court and I never turned up..ALL LIES..I saw you at Snow Patrol had it out with you re?....you forgot to put that on your Facebook..I will say it again Martin..Lies always come back to bite you and by now you should be eaten alive....Get help Martin..seriously..before you drown in that gutter your in .

Nope not wrong topic Mary's name was brought up by me we may have had our falling out's Mary and I but what you said and done was bloody awful and the lies were disgusting.

But as i have been asked to behave myself i can't say what i really think.

As Baja has said this issue should be closed now.

• Subscriber

My lies ? Your having a giraffe . Oh boy . Ask the people who went on tour with her
Martin - give it up please. A mod has asked for this topic to be closed; Basher has said that it should be closed now.
Stop flogging that dead horse now. It is over.