We need a Better U2.COM NOW!

pepebasabeleoz1

• Subscriber

I´m tired to send messages, never received my copy of u22, nobody seems to help or at least answer the mails, and everyday i can see more and more messages from people with the same issues. so...what´s next? repeat: 40 dollars last year just for a few photos or some news? Too much, i want the renewal, but i want my u22copy first!!!  

• Subscriber

When the artificial horizon was release, my issue was fixed and Barbara from U2.com take responsability over the situation, but with the u22....nothing! Picture this, I really really want to renew, the ground up looks amazing and obviously: the u$s 75 worth it, but 75 just for some pictures or news, mmm...nop.

• Subscriber

I made a thread about six to eight hours ago, voicing my opinion on the fan club, but I was censored! Imagine that!

I miss two of the five fan club releases, and nobody seems to help.

I have sent three message to u2.com the last week. Not a single reply just saying "we're working on it". The first message, I asked for help regarding fan club renewal, which I could not do because this website would not let me update my address and contact details. The second and third message was one-sentence message asking them to reply.

What can we do? Censorship is not the way to go for U2!

• Subscriber

Folks...emails never work to Live Nation...you have to call the 800 number in the U2 Shop and talk to a live person.

That's the only way your going to get anything done.

Also, don't forget your Admins - Baja, Max, and Bigwave...they can help you too!