Walk On Acoustic

Jake99

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

"from Burma Soldier - OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK, released 17 May 2011"

Seriously? Why have I never heard it until today? *slaps hand* Bad U2 fan, bad U2 fan. Why wasn't this talked about on the home page?

this should of been posted here when it was new, so no "bad u2 fan".."bad u2 site" instead..I searched the archives and didn't see it

• Subscriber

Seriously? Why have I never heard it until today? *slaps hand* Bad U2 fan, bad U2 fan. Why wasn't this talked about on the home page?

this should of been posted here when it was new, so no "bad u2 fan".."bad u2 site" instead..I searched the archives and didn't see it

• Subscriber

• Subscriber

Wow, I've never heard that version either... like the "you'll never walk alone" ending. Any idea where I might be able to find the guitar tabs for this? (Am just learning to play, and would love to be able to have this as part of my repertoire someday!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

Malahide']I never heard about it before. Thanks for posting.

Do you think it is a studio cut, or a 'live' version?smokin.gifI can't tell really. But it seems to be a live version.

I guess the vocals from Bono would have sounded different when it was a studio cut.

• Subscriber

I never heard about it before. Thanks for posting.

Do you think it is a studio cut, or a 'live' version?smokin.gif

This was not a 'new' version at all, it's from the Vertigo tour and the beginning dedication by Bono was edited out and the audience sound was mixed out, you can hear a bit of audience at the very end ...the live track from Saitama, 2006-11-29 

• Subscriber

[quote name='joshthetree wrote:

Malahide']I never heard about it before. Thanks for posting.

Do you think it is a studio cut, or a 'live' version?smokin.gifThis was not a 'new' version at all, it's from the Vertigo tour and the beginning dedication by Bono was edited out and the audience sound was mixed out, you can hear a bit of audience at the very end ...the live track from Saitama, 2006-11-29