Does anyone else love this webiste as much as I do?

This website for U2.com and the fan club within zootopia is absolutely amazing and I see a lot of fan club websites and belong to several. First of all, it isabsolutely beautiful in it's graphic design, intuitive and easy to navigate. well organized, fabulous forum, inspired members who are passionate about U2. There is great karma and vibe from the members who are obviously very excited about the tour. It is typical in other band fan club sites when a new tour isannounced to see the die hard fans get excited, new fans join, some just stop by to check it out so these are very exciting days in zootopia.. In the shorttime I have been here, I have already met some fans planning to attend the Tampa show and so graciously invited me me to a tailgate party. How great is that! It's very cool perusing the site and hanging out. I like to peek in each day and check out the news. And there are fantastic moderators who are highlyresponsive to inquiries and keep content well up to date. I can just imagine the volume of messages sent to them and very impressed that I have receivedimmediate response on a couple of questions.

Spot on U2.com! Absolutely beautiful experience. I'm going to keep coming back.

It looks better than it did 2 months ago. The new colors are easier on the eyes.

I doubt that Bono reads these things. He's too busy.

I still love you Bono even though you're not coming here. Boo hoo!

AGREE! I am impressed with the site too.

My only disappointment is they did not apply the new lovely airy grey colors for the paying members. You see the old Vertigo black and red color scheme in boththe free section and paid sections as soon as you sign on as a paying member. :( The open-air, new color scheme that free members see fits the new albumaesthetic so nicely.

I keep saying this on the outside chance some head designer will agree that continuity of visual aesthetic is a good idea and change it! ;)

I am betting they were afraid old zoo members would freak out if they had to leave a familiar red/black world for something new, so kept that on. You luckyfree folks get the new sensibility!

Check out all the great social media tools they have included too! Terrific site!