Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

100 81 Unfortunately my children won't let me cuddle with them any longer. It makes them feel like babies, they say . . . . . sigh!!! My cat might join me though except that he is fast asleep here on the pillow on my bed and I hate to disturb him. I'm afraid it will be just me by myself, as usual. 

Edited by Janette B

• Subscriber

10 087 I was at my Uncle's, he and my Aunt have three cats, it was fun, we had a good time, laughs, cats, drinks, jokes about my lack of girlfriend (He does that since I was 5...)...Very Good time !!!

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

10 088

Hahaha I have the same problem with my grandma XD you're 25 years old now Jennifer, you should get married of at least have a boyfriend soon. Before its too late XD

Im know working on the ordinary love competition... damn I didn't know my handwriting was that bad XD

• Subscriber

10 088

Hahaha I have the same problem with my grandma XD you're 25 years old now Jennifer, you should get married of at least have a boyfriend soon. Before its too late XD

Im know working on the ordinary love competition... damn I didn't know my handwriting was that bad XD

10 090 Yep, that's what they all tell me, that I'll be alone forever at this pace... :(