Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

10092 You're both very young, right? No need to worry about being alone as you're both fantastic people with so much to give and you're young and have time. Know and love yourself first and don't marry anyone with problems left over from their past!!!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

10092 You're both very young, right? No need to worry about being alone as you're both fantastic people with so much to give and you're young and have time. Know and love yourself first and don't marry anyone with problems left over from their past!!!

Thank you Janette :) thats very sweet of you to say something like that! It makes me feel a lot better :D

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

10 094 Thank you, Janette, you're amazing !!!giraffe-smiley.gif?1292867604puppy-kisses-smiley.gif?1292867658

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

10 095 Your advice is priceless, Janette !!! So, it's important to find someone that is not still suffering after the past relationship or someone who found the strength inside to overcome it ! Someone who can offer support when needed, someone who understands you, who listens !

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

10 097 I'm watching TV, it's our National Day, on the 1st December 1918, after a hard battle in the First World War, all Romanian Historical Regions were finally united under King Ferdinand the 1st rule for the first time since Michael the Brave's unification in 1600 !!! So, there are 95 years from then...but, today, the Republic of Moldavia, the North of Bucovina and the South of Dobrogea are still apart from us because of the WW-II...

So, on TV there's a contest (the voting takes place over the internet) which would be the most suitable Country Brand :

Tradition

Continuity

Humor (I voted for this one)

Beauty

Outstanding Individuals

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

10 098  At 20 : 00 (or 8 PM) my time, there will be a big show on this channel I'm watching, which will involve all these categories ... It doesn't matter who wins you know...

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

10 100 These numbers are just zipping along! Well I'm off . . . get the kids to bed and enjoy a quiet evening in front of the TV . . . . very early morning tomorrow as we are back to school. Only three very busy weeks until two weeks off for Christmas  :)