Have To Count!

• Subscriber

2081 I hope you got compensation for it.. I injured mine at work but it was my fault for not lifting in correct manner and put my back out, but it is also from alot of lifting at work too which contributed to disc wear, but now I just have to be careful not to lift too much..

• Replies 37.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pain_18_

• lionwehr240579

• 123love

• Zhivvy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1 - let's start again!

10046 Hi Chris I am on holidays and had not too much time to come here, I was in Porto the last two days

8422 Zhivvy, cover your eyes now for just a moment please and do not read this post . . . .    Pain, it's no wonder you couldn't understand Zhivvy over the phone, she's ENGLISH! And not just English

Posted Images

• Subscriber

2082 I did thanks, it was 20 years ago and I used it up ages ago, doesn't really cover lifetime treatment, not in reality :mellow:

• Subscriber

2083 Yeah thats really unfair  :( My brother before he studied got his civil engineering certificate used to staple pallets for tractors to put stock on shelves,

he used a nail gun all day and it put his collar and that specific area out of wack needless to say he sometimes had difficulty breathing and doing normal things like the posture of mowing the lawn without it playing up,

he got enough compo because they could not operate to fix the problem there was no solution,

but he got enough to buy a house and now he works as teacher with disable children..

• Subscriber

2084 ouch yes that's tough. What great work he is doing now:) Mine eventually forced me to change career and I'm glad for it with hindsight, tho it was a tough decision at the time. I view things differently now, for the better I think.

• Subscriber

2085 gonna have some lunch now and get on with some work, really want a nap but don't want to waste the day!

see you later, have a good day (or is it night there?)

Edited by Anjana
  • Subscriber

2085 At least we can bear up, I felt sorry for people like the one lady who used to come on here and said she suffers so much pain that she wanted to end her life to be pain free, I really felt for even though she was rough as nails, forgot her name think it was meal but she couldnt cope really felt for her..

• Subscriber

2089 - evening! Just watching daughter's dance rehearsals for show next week. Before spending a small fortune on extras for her tap exam on thursday. Kids are expensive :)

• Subscriber

2089 - evening! Just watching daughter's dance rehearsals for show next week. Before spending a small fortune on extras for her tap exam on thursday. Kids are expensive :)