Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

2189.......I miss the sea......in Iceland the sea is everywhere.....but here I'm stuck in the middle of the country.....and no mountains....miss them too !!

2190 Sounds beautiful Polly  :) When I come one day we will take a walk and coffee and look at those beaches and mountains together, a girl is allowed to dream so dream out loud  ;)

2192....it's a date......thought I was here alone so I talked to my dad.....but now it's bed time. see you tomorrow...have a nice day and good night ;)

Edited by pollyanna

2193 Sweet sleep Polly, I have plenty of people to catch up on skype but the hours are screwed up  :( anyway goodnight Polly chat another time then..

2194 Well im going now too so sweet sleep to all of you.. I have an appointment with someone coming over at 10;30am so need to tidy up so meanwhile just going to lay down and relax, and try and think happy thoughts and have a positive day.. Chat to you all later :)

2195 morning all. I'm so tired today, I was determined to have a lie in on my first free morning of the week but why is it that that's the very morning you wake up earlier than usual and can't get back to sleep! grouch grouch

2196 - morning all. 

Looking at house and seeing things needing tidying - so took off glasses and now can't see it! 

2197 Morning Zhivvy, did you have a good sleep ?? This is the first time i've come here in a long time and not had a drink lol but Im thinking about having one..

2199 hello 123 and Malahide :) !

Zhiv, good idea with the glasses, why didn't I think of that, I'll put my shades on and do the same!! B)

2200 oh-oh I'm approaching a 666 in my post count eeek