Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

31, 184 Are you all listening to the show tonight. Don't know if I'll be able to listen in. :( Someone might not be so understanding if I don't attend church tonight. I'd tell him, but U2 is having a show tonight and lalalalala...and he'll just say..Bono isn't god..!! Then, I'll say...are you sure..? haha...Another one I could throw it is...hey, Pastor...didn't you hear a U2 show is just like church..!!  But, I don't think he'll go for that.

• Subscriber

31, 186 :lol: Yes!! I have an idea..I get up and leave the main sanctuary and check into the Mother's Room with my iPhone and headphones. No one will notice..I'll just say I was listening in the back, these chairs...my back..Heee.

• Subscriber

31  187  I don't know what you mean but if it helps  you listen to it....Just don't miss it and enjoy every second !!!!

The Mother's room is a little room in the main sanctuary where it sits behind a dark glass for nursing mothers or mothers with small children who can view and listen to the service.  What if they play The Crystal Ballroom tonight. U2 has played almost all of Songs Of Innocence, except Sleep Like A Baby and This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now. I know TCB is part of the Deluxe, but still.