Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

37 765 Can't wait to watch those videos right now but

What a coincidence today!! We though we had seen all the premises but a guy of an estate agency I called the other day, rang me and asked me if we wanted to see a ground floor we could be interested in. He told us that it was not prepared, and that it had just a big wooden door like like an old garage, but the owner had told him that he would be willing to change the door, and to prepare the place.

So we arrive there, just in the city centre, just next to a primary-secondary school, 5 minutes away form other schools in the centre, and just next to a famous park too. The guy of the state agency appears, and then the owner. He starts telling us that the whole house belonged to his grandfather and that he already renovated the flats on top. That he wanted to renovate the ground floor, and that he was willing to renovate it to our liking.

We enter and we see a square space of 100 m2, super high, with a super old bathroom. On top of the big wooden door, there were small windows, and through them and the little door entered a lot of light. It is because the sun shines directly on that wall. So the guy tell us he will put a glass door from top to bottom if we want it, and that he had already thought about making a loft as a second floor due to the high ceiling. We ask for the prize and he tells us that his mother put a prize in the advert of 300 euros, but he would be willing to lower it if we wanted to rent it.

Finally he tells us "LOOK, I GIVE YOU THE KEYS. TAKE IT". And the three of us bursted out laughing!!! :)  :) Thinking "Where is the hidden camera??? Just to good to be true", etc.

So the guy tells us "Take someone here, who can advise you about how to renovate it and make a budget. Then tell me how you want to make it, and we renovate it now"

So I am here with the keys, and we three are going there tomorrow to measure it and take pics!!!

We were already thinking about making workshops, specially for kids and teens, and bringing local artists to teach some of them!! Connect the workshops to the art and the art history and the artists you know, because there is scarcity of activities like that here, etc etc etc

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Subscriber

37 769 Don't be scared by the pics. There are humidity stains but it was already taken out. We are waiting for monday, but most assuredly we are staying here and we want to talk the owner to start preparing it as soon as possible - put a big glass door, a floor, isolate and paint the walls, two bathrooms with disabled access in that corner, heating, and maybe a loft at the back :)   B)

11722287_10207573164636868_1521992249385

11698766_10207573161916800_7574153928780

11119761_10207573165916900_3246994181685