Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

37 469 I arrived to the workshop today and I started to give shape to the girl and I was making something like a "bottle" and I liked the shape so I started trying to embed leaves on it to make a texture. But the teacher came and started to manipulate it, and started to change the shape, and I saw it was bending to one side so it was not vertical anymore. I told that to him and he said, yes, yes, but he continued. And I saw it was starting to have weird lumps on it and I didn't like that, I prefered the bottle shape  and told him to stop and he thankfully went away. Because of all the handling while it was wet, some crack appeared and the base was bending and almost crumbles, so I had to work like emergency and I rolled up newspaper and put it inside cutting it to the right shape. Then I slowly worked it back to have the saped I wanted and fortunately I got to set it straight again but I will finish the shape tomorrow as I want it to be a little more narrow in the upper part. Hopefully I will be able to advance tomorrow as we have 4 hours.

By a hair! :mellow:

37472 Apparently some teachers are annoying ^_^

• Subscriber

37 469 I arrived to the workshop today and I started to give shape to the girl and I was making something like a "bottle" and I liked the shape so I started trying to embed leaves on it to make a texture. But the teacher came and started to manipulate it, and started to change the shape, and I saw it was bending to one side so it was not vertical anymore. I told that to him and he said, yes, yes, but he continued. And I saw it was starting to have weird lumps on it and I didn't like that, I prefered the bottle shape  and told him to stop and he thankfully went away. Because of all the handling while it was wet, some crack appeared and the base was bending and almost crumbles, so I had to work like emergency and I rolled up newspaper and put it inside cutting it to the right shape. Then I slowly worked it back to have the saped I wanted and fortunately I got to set it straight again but I will finish the shape tomorrow as I want it to be a little more narrow in the upper part. Hopefully I will be able to advance tomorrow as we have 4 hours.

By a hair! :mellow:

37472 Apparently some teachers are annoying ^_^

:P  :P  

37 473 It's not going to ruin my day, anyway! I might take out the girl home for this weekend though :rolleyes: