Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

37 546 I think hese days I'll be mostly drawing and doing french homework until I come back to school :)

There's a judo training in A Coruña from today to friday taught by a spanish olympian and her trainer. Some of the kids are there. T said he would like to go one day. I still don't know if I will go, because I might to go visit my granny one afternoon this week. :)

Edited by tan_lejos_tan_cerca

• Subscriber

37 546 I think hese days I'll be mostly drawing and doing french homework until I come back to school :)

There's a judo training in A Coruña from today to friday taught by a spanish olympian and her trainer. Some of the kids are there. T said he would like to go one day. I still don't know if I will go, because I might to go visit my granny one afternoon this week. :)

Happy drawing and Happy Granny-Visiting !!!!

37   547

• Subscriber

Happy drawing and Happy Granny-Visiting !!!!

37   547

37 548 Thanks, Cris!! Same to you if you're drawing :)