Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

3912 Just fine 123 - so nice to see you and hope all is well!!!!! Waiting for my husband to get home from work, any minute now. Had a good day off and will have my last day of work for the year tomorrow - yeah!!!

3914 Think that corrects the numbers, lol

3915 Kewl, nice to have a little holidays for yourselves. Im supposed to go out today but I kinda want to stay home

3916 I say stay home then as you deserve it today  :)

3917 Yes I do lol, been getting pains in my left boob lately and thinking im due for a mammogram, not looking forward to it though. But I find it hard to sleep on my left due to it. With all the cancer happening around me i've been a bit concerned.

Today is going to be another beautiful sunny day, nice day for a drive or the beach, but im thinking the breeze might be cold there since we are in winter, we've had very little rain so far, expecting downpour to arrive some time soon

3918 We won't have rain until next Autumn, lol as going to be HOT and DRY for us for awhile. Get that mammogram. You don't want to put it off, especially if you are experiencing pain. I had a check-up exam this afternoon and discovered that I haven't had one for several years and I had no idea, duh!!!! Anyway my appointment is scheduled for this coming Monday. Maybe you can get an appt. on Monday too and we can be mammogram-sisters, lol  :)  :)  :)

3919 lol mammogram sisters kewl.

Im not looking forward to it, as it hurts and im quiet busty so it hurts more, and im always paranoid it hightens my risk of getting breast cancer. Im not afraid to die but I am afraid to leave my daughter and mother behind but especially my daughter, no body will love her like me her own mother, and she's not well either so she's more depended on me, at the moment she is living off me.

I hope she marry's someone who will genuinely love her and take care of her and take my place when im gone. Yes your right I might book an appointment, its sucks how you have to wait two weeks for results though, I was looking into it over here although you can make an appoinment without doctors referal which is good :)

I wish we were in spring but I guess we are not too far away

• Upvote 1

3920......Oops....no one was here when I got back so I got lost in something else....like hotels in Dublin !!...but now I´m too tired....have to get up in four hours to go to work....see you tomorrow :)