Sign in to follow this  
Zhivvy

Have To Count!

3920 Yes, it does hurt!!! But have never heard anything about it increasing risk of breast cancer - honestly don't think so. Just make that appointment - on Monday- with me. Get it over and done with. Our results are sent in mail and I think it does take us about two weeks. We don't need a referral either, at least with my insurance. I feel that way about my daughter too. My husband cannot deal with her temperament like I can (even I have trouble at times, lol) and I worry about her long term happiness all the time. Trust in God. It's all I can do about it.

• Upvote 1

3922 Hello and goodbye, Polly!!!! Sleep well. I'm still fixated on dinner . . . thinking Chinese.

3921 You going for holidays to Dublin Polly ? We were here, perhaps you didn't look hard enough, anyway sweet sleep to you  :)

3923 And now I have to go as dinner isn't making itself, lol. Hope to see you tomorrow, but we may be driving up to LA to work on my mother's house in the afternoon - not sure yet.

3924 Numbers fiasco as Polly and I posted at same time. I saw her's come in as I pushed "post". 

3926 But didn't see yours and now I'm totally confused, lol . . . is this right?

3927 Will leave it for you to sort out  :D  ;)  :P  :lol:

3926 Have a nice day Janette, I just want to stay home today so I might just do so and get bored lol