Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

8383 Low..Low, Low.Low Low..The Fish swims on a low tide...In my dream I was drowning my fish-school but my school learned to swim...surrounding me...going down on me....tearing me limb from limb...over the brim...Waves of Fish and Waves of Chips...I reached out to the table I tried to ignore...except the dinner...it wanted to be eaten over and over...until the end of the world...

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

8384 I see seven Fish but only one points the way out...

She runs to the streets...she brings me...white-golden fish..stolen from the sea...she is raging...she is raging...and a storm blows out in her eyes...she just couldn't get the chips.

• Subscriber

8387 I still haven't found the fish and chips I've been looking for...

Under the shade of a willow tree...fish are jumping over me...

Waves of fish which leave me out of reach are breaking on your back like a beach...

Will we ever eat those chips...

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

8388 Man will rise and man will fall...from the sheer face of love...like a fish jumping from a waterfall...

The air is heavy, heavy as a grill...Fish needs the rain to wash away their bad luck...or

The head feel heavy, heavy as F*ck....We need some more wine to wash away our bad luck...

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

8389 Where the fish have no name, where the fish have no name...I wanna take shelter...From the poisson(Fish in French) rain...The city's a flood, and the fish are about to burst and ...We're beaten and slapped by the fish...

And...After the flood..all of the fish came out !!!

Edited by pain_18_