Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

8394 - that is still not good, but hopefully ok with work alongside painkillers, I need to break the news to them yet  that I will need time off each week for physiotherapy - hope they don't mind! 

• Subscriber

8397 - yes I did and got the results on monday. I have degenerative discs which they can't really do much about and also a few prolapsed discs. They have referred me for physio again and if no improvement after a few months then the are going to operate to repair the discs 

• Subscriber

8399Double Posted 8400 

I'm listening to U2-live from Point Depot-31.12.89 and they had dedicated three songs to Romania, which was going through a hard revolution at that time (I was 1 year old) and during MLK, Bono says: I heard there have been 70 000 dead in Romania this week...this is for you !! Then, during Bullet the Blue Sky he talks about the countries that are fighting to tare down communism..he mentions us again...and in the middle of Pride: I dedicate this to the heroes who died for freedom on the streets of Romania...sing for them !!!! I really hope they will come here on the next tour...

Edited by pain_18_