Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

8401 You're welcome. Zhivvy, you have to get better for yourself and for the children in need to learn English from you...that sounds terrific...I remember when I was little and learning English: first from Cartoon Network, then from School (I had a great teacher) and of course, later, U2 !!!

• Subscriber

8403 But I haven't arrived yet: referring to speaking and understanding proper English...I'm so ashamed I barely understood what you were saying on the phone last year...Seems I'm better at writing than talking...

• Subscriber

8404 - but you spoke very well on the phone. And also it comes from the fact that you have probably spent more time writing and reading english than speaking to a real english person :)

• Subscriber

8405 Later in HighSchool and College I, once again, had great teachers..I really was lucky..All three: ladies !

On the Oral Exam at the end of High-School, in the foreign language exam-section, I chose English and I got an A+ . I talked about two subjects: I don't remember the first but the second was drug-abuse in the VIP-Society. I talked about Dave Gahan of Depeche Mode...the Examiners were very pleased !!!

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

8407 Yes...That is because I really don't have anyone with whom to speak proper English. Indeed...the only exercises I can do to keep my mind sharp are writing as much as I can (see My Art-Work), talking to you here and reading my favourite Novel-Writers, of whose work I especially bought English-Versions of !

Edited by pain_18_