Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

8421 Hi Pain . . . . don't ever doubt your English speaking/writing skills! Your stories are amazing (and I was a teacher too, so I know what I'm talking about) and you carry on perfectly enchanting conversations in here!

• Subscriber

8422 Zhivvy, cover your eyes now for just a moment please and do not read this post . . . . 

Pain, it's no wonder you couldn't understand Zhivvy over the phone, she's ENGLISH! And not just English, she's a NORTHERNER . . . you simply are NOT going to fully comprehend this level of English, my friend, lol. Even I as a native English speaker (American English, the easy kind, not the expert level English English) found that the further north I went, the thicker the accent!!! I often had NO IDEA what they were saying, even though I found it charming and the rhythm was even kind of musical. You can just get lost in the sounds and then you realize that you don't know what they're actually saying, lol. So, completely charming? YES! Completely confusing? Oh, YES! It's almost like a whole other language, lol, so don't feel bad as you aren't meant to understand it. Just enjoy it :)

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber

8423 Okay, Zhivvy you may now uncover your eyes and join in once again . . . . .

YEAH!!!! It seems that you have a new job!!!!! Is this different than what you have been doing the last couple of weeks or so? Is it permanent? (say yes, please say yes!!!) So glad for you!!!!! Lucky kids to have you as their teacher!!!

I'm so sorry about your discs . . . . my husband had the same problem. It got bad enough that he had surgery and it made all the difference in the world. No one wants surgery, but if it gets bad enough and you opt for it, you should feel better. Denn's surgery was something like 7 years ago (I think, I have totally lost track) and he hasn't had a day of pain since. Well, actually he has had muscular pain from simple over use, the kind of pain all of us over 20 yrs. old experiences (being old and out of shape totally sucks, lol) , but it goes away in a couple days like anyone's muscular strain. He has not had that crippling pain at all where you can't sit, stand, etc. If and when it comes to it, just know that you'll have the hope of a pain free back. I know that we are all thinking of you and hoping that the physical therapy will do the trick!!!!

Edited by Janette B
  • Upvote 1

• Subscriber

8424 I am sitting here all alone on a Friday night - and that's a good thing, lol. Been a crazy week with too many obligations. Nothing important, just lots of little things that take up all my time. It's good to be here alone with my thoughts for awhile. Everyone is off watching the high school football game. My daughter is performing in the half-time show, well band is performing and she is part of it. My husband is watching the game with my son who is probably ditching his father in favor of his friends. I am going to find a girly type movie that I can watch without anyone interrupting for a change, lol. See you all later! Hope you have a great weekend!

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

8426 - afternoon all. 

Frank you are worth more than her - she doesn't deserve a good one like you!

And Janette I would be offended but it is true - us northerners have our own language for sure ;) 

And the job is until the end of the school year on a maternity cover but could lead to more and something more permenant. And it is just great in the fact that I will get some amazing special needs experience which is difficult to get.

And for the discs and back pain - If an operation is what is needed I will do it as would be just nice to not have pain! 

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

8420 She isn't good enough for you, Frank!!!!!

8426 - afternoon all. 

8427 Thanks :) guess it's just annoying that I will still bump into her often. Hopefully time can heal all though... Edited by Frankaz

• Subscriber

8426 - afternoon all. 

And Janette I would be offended but it is true - us northerners have our own language for sure ;)

And the job is until the end of the school year on a maternity cover but could lead to more and something more permenant. And it is just great in the fact that I will get some amazing special needs experience which is difficult to get.

And for the discs and back pain - If an operation is what is needed I will do it as would be just nice to not have pain! 

8430 Oh no, please don't take offense!!!! Remember, I said it was charming and musical (at least I didn't call it a "musical journey") . . . . that's a good thing!!!! And I called it advanced . . . that's good too!!!

Edited by Janette B