Have To Count!

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

8429 Time will heal for sure, but sometimes it takes an awful lot of time, darn it!!!!!!

This was for Frank, btw . . . . stupid quoting isn't working for me tonight . . . might be the wine I've been drinking???

• Subscriber

8420 She isn't good enough for you, Frank!!!!!

8426 - afternoon all. 

Frank you are worth more than her - she doesn't deserve a good one like you!

8427 Thanks :) guess it's just annoying that I will still bump into her often. Hopefully time can heal all though...

8434 Frankaz, why will you be bumping into her so often? Is it a job or any other kind of duty ?

And time alone will not help you, my friend, you have to combine the passing of time with something you DO so you can get your mind OFF her !!! You know the sayin' : How time passes when you're havin' fun !!!

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

8435 Alright, I'm off to listen to U2, drink Grape-Juice (I keep it in the fridge so it lasts longer, it's so sweet tasting) and read a book...Stay safe friends, Frankaz: don't think about it and have a Great Weekend and you too (U2) Zhivvy, Janette, Malahide !!!

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

8436 And don't forget: A fish took an open-top beetle, through the eye of a needle, to find the chips which he needed...WE were tryin' to Eat fish 'n' chips around the world, yeah !!!

Edited by pain_18_

• Subscriber

The temperature is rising
The chips are way hot
Mister I ain't got ketchup
But it's more than you've got
These chips no longer bind me
Nor the cockles at my feet
Outside are the fisherman
Inside the fish (let me eat)

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber

8438 I'm enjoying the peace of an early morning while everyone is still sleeping. We have been planning a bike ride around Mission Bay in San Diego, but I don't know  . . . it looks like rain. 

• Subscriber

8434 Frankaz, why will you be bumping into her so often? Is it a job or any other kind of duty ?

And time alone will not help you, my friend, you have to combine the passing of time with something you DO so you can get your mind OFF her !!! You know the sayin' : How time passes when you're havin' fun !!!

8439 Hockey - we both play. Though as I don't do league hockey it's more at hockey socials that I'll see her. It's ok, just gets a bit awkward at times :)

Don't believe in fish

I don't believe in chips

But the meal is not the same

Without the tomato ketchup

Edited by Frankaz

• Subscriber

I heard a sea-man on the radio, late last night..He said he's gonna search the ocean-darkness until it bleeds Fish-lights...I...I believe in Chips ...Huuueaahhh...or

I heard the Fish'n'Chips Restaurant owner on the radio...late last night...He said he's gonna kick the Ketchup-Bottle until it bleeds Day-Light !!!

I don't believe in eating

I sealed my mouth with a tape

But every time fish'n'chips pass by

A wild force escapes...

Edited by pain_18_