No Poll / Survey Option?

• Subscriber

I wanted to post a survey last night, but couldn't find it.  Does it exist or did it ever exist?  I can't remember.  Anyway, if there's a reason why it's missing, just wondering why.  Or if it does exist, how do we post one?

Thanks!

• Subscriber

when you create a topic, you get the option to make a poll within it, top right of posting screen (see screenshots)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-03-03 at 18.43.00.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-03-03 at 18.44.04.png

Hmmmm...that's weird.  It says I can't/not allowed to see your attachments.  But I believe you!  I'll keep a look out when creating the next one.  

Thanks a bunch!

• Subscriber

OK...I just went to start a new topic, and under Post Options, "Poll" does not exist for me.  Maybe it's something that only the Mods can do???  I don't know...just guessing.

• Subscriber

I just figured out the problem.  You cannot create a poll at all in the band members folders...and that's in all four of the them, Adam, Bono, Edge, and Larry's.  

• Community Manager

when you create a topic, you get the option to make a poll within it, top right of posting screen (see screenshots)

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-03-03 at 18.43.00.png

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-03-03 at 18.44.04.png

Hmmmm...that's weird.  It says I can't/not allowed to see your attachments.  But I believe you!  I'll keep a look out when creating the next one.  

Thanks a bunch!

ok, you should be able to see those screenshots now, my bad, I hadn't activated a couple of things.

Still learning :)

Just about to go and look at those Poll options now to try and switch on across the Forums.

• Community Manager

I just figured out the problem.  You cannot create a poll at all in the band members folders...and that's in all four of the them, Adam, Bono, Edge, and Larry's.  

ok, Polls should now be on across all areas Allegra

• Subscriber

ok, Polls should now be on across all areas Allegra

Yes they are now!  Thanks!   :)