No Poll / Survey Option?

• Subscriber

I just figured out the problem.  You cannot create a poll at all in the band members folders...and that's in all four of the them, Adam, Bono, Edge, and Larry's.  

ok, Polls should now be on across all areas Allegra

Yes they are now!  Thanks!   :)

wHERE'S THE "I hate the new zoo" poll ???

• Subscriber

Oh how much I hate this new zoo...As I said in a thread that was active in the old zoo.."Not in our wildest imagination could've it been this bad..."...

Edited by pain_18_

• Community Manager

Oh how much I hate this new zoo...As I said in a thread that was active in the old zoo.."Not in our wildest imagination could've it been this bad..."...

Sorry you are finding it difficult to use, have sent you some PM's to assist.

• Community Manager

Bigwave...polls aren't working or appearing in the band members folder like in the Bono folder.  After I press "finish" it goes to the neverworld.  

yes I know what you mean, when you click 'finish' they seem to just disappear BUT, what is not that clear is, if you carry on and fill in the topic title and body, then go on to 'POST NEW TOPIC' you will see that the Poll you created actually shows up at the top of the thread.

• Subscriber

Bigwave...polls aren't working or appearing in the band members folder like in the Bono folder.  After I press "finish" it goes to the neverworld.  

yes I know what you mean, when you click 'finish' they seem to just disappear BUT, what is not that clear is, if you carry on and fill in the topic title and body, then go on to 'POST NEW TOPIC' you will see that the Poll you created actually shows up at the top of the thread.

OK thanks!