Bono Ted Poverty Talk 2013

MacFoley

• Subscriber

Weird how there is no replies.

Or would people rather post in pointless survey polls.  :lol:

Or play the lyrics game?

Or is the Zoo still that dead?

There are more responses from Bono haters on this than from U2 fans around the world...

--------------------------

Oh well....

• Subscriber

Or play the lyrics game?

There are more responses from Bono haters on this than from U2 fans around the world...

Oh well....

Yeah, thought it was strange too. But hey...I like the lyric game and the surveys! :D I'll say a few things. Bono standing there like a preacher teacher. I swear....(I'm mean I shouldn't because what I'm about to say)Bono has so much bible in him. He could clearly preach it. He's so used to public speaking. It hardly looks like it bothers him or he is stressed. At the same time, man...does he have sex on the mind. :D He sound good and getting his points across only the Bono way with humor and facts. He wants us to get connected. Have a facebook, use your smart or dumb phones and change the world and by the looks of it, it's already changed and happily(aroused)by it.  ;) But we could do better and more!! It's the people who can change the world now.

Okay, better???

:)

• Subscriber

Or play the lyrics game?

Oh well....

Yeah, thought it was strange too. But hey...I like the lyric game and the surveys! :D I'll say a few things. Bono standing there like a preacher teacher. I swear....(I'm mean I shouldn't because what I'm about to say)Bono has so much bible in him. He could clearly preach it. He's so used to public speaking. It hardly looks like it bothers him or he is stressed. At the same time, man...does he have sex on the mind. :D He sound good and getting his points across only the Bono way with humor and facts. He wants us to get connected. Have a facebook, use your smart or dumb phones and change the world and by the looks of it, it's already changed and happily(aroused)by it.  ;) But we could do better and more!! It's the people who can change the world now.

Okay, better???

Hey..much! :)

• Subscriber

Or play the lyrics game?

Oh well....

Okay, better???

Hey..much! :)

I said this really fast! smileys-happy-514478.gif

• 2 weeks later...