360.....enough Already!

gevans

• Subscriber

So I'm not going to be the most popular fan ever for this but here goes.......

Guys enough already of 360, it's almost desperate. Talk about flogging a very dead horse, the tour finished nearly 2 years ago for goodness sake!

And let's face some facts ( well my opinions actually not facts, but still warranted) -

The tour was good but not great

The stage was great but was it as good as Zoo tv....?

The album that kicked this all off, No line on the horizon.....was it a classic? Unfortunately not.

The Rose bowl DVD again good but not great (actually did not compliment the stage at all, spent most of my time trying to work out what I was watching as it was mainly a blur)

From the Ground Up, look it was reported that this was the biggest and highest grossing tour ever, and the fact are the facts, but a book? What next a mini series? West End stage production ( oops don't mention theatre productions)

Ok I've said enough and it hurts to be so negative, as I've been a fan for 27 years and counting this year, but please stop with 360......it's done, the mechano has been packed away, lets look forward not back

Peace

X

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm not going to be the most popular fan ever for this but here goes.......

Guys enough already of 360, it's almost desperate. Talk about flogging a very dead horse, the tour finished nearly 2 years ago for goodness sake!

And let's face some facts ( well my opinions actually not facts, but still warranted) -

The tour was good but not great

The stage was great but was it as good as Zoo tv....?

The album that kicked this all off, No line on the horizon.....was it a classic? Unfortunately not.

The Rose bowl DVD again good but not great (actually did not compliment the stage at all, spent most of my time trying to work out what I was watching as it was mainly a blur)

From the Ground Up, look it was reported that this was the biggest and highest grossing tour ever, and the fact are the facts, but a book? What next a mini series? West End stage production ( oops don't mention theatre productions)

Ok I've said enough and it hurts to be so negative, as I've been a fan for 27 years and counting this year, but please stop with 360......it's done, the mechano has been packed away, lets look forward not back

Peace

X

All great points and indeed very valid the only one i disagree with there is in my humble opinion No Line is a great album much better than Bomb and All that you can but opinions are like arseholes everybody has one however all your other points are spot on.

• Subscriber

Yeah I agree, I was saying to someone that the 360 tour has been over for nearly 2 years now, time to move on.

Hope that is the last of the 360 stuff with this years gift.

Oh and for the record, Angel of Harlem with the Jacko tribute at the end, is just horrid with Bono singing that high line over and over again. Worst thing I have heard from them in a while.

Yeah I agree, I was saying to someone that the 360 tour has been over for nearly 2 years now, time to move on.

Oh and for the record, Angel of Harlem with the Jacko tribute at the end, is just horrid with Bono singing that high line over and over again. Worst thing I have heard from them in a while.

well, I remember bono singing pavoratti (excuse my spelling),and it was beautiful...it was during one of the live threads we had going here.

yes, lets move on..but to what?

I really hope they are going to tour next year and that new album drops in september like larry says

the show I saw was the best thing on planet earth and in the history of rock and roll shows!!!!

wtf? are you talking about?

sorry to disagree

No U2 tour will beat the Zoo Tv Tour

I wasnt there monica...send me some links? videos and stuff...wasnt even aware of them back then, as I lived in a cave!

I wish I had been there and was a part of zoo tv!!

ok, now I really feel bad!!

• Subscriber

well, I remember bono singing pavoratti (excuse my spelling),and it was beautiful...it was during one of the live threads we had going here.

yes, lets move on..but to what?

I really hope they are going to tour next year and that new album drops in september like larry says

Move on in general. Like being plastered all over the website for one. Seeing exclusive stuff we had seen months ago.

Rather see some pop stuff for a change.