Two Hundred+ Reasons Why U2's Cd Will Come W/tour...

mylifeline

• Subscriber

Just read collectively u2 ranked a sad third  :blink: in wealthiest musicians in GB....but they are on the heels of Paul McCartney who's first and A.L Webber who's nipping at Paul's heels....

Now before you get out your tissues to dry your tears....the $/Euro's they made last year cemented their being the most successful touring band EVER!

So, to:

*Help Bono help Africa (what else?! although I'm sure Joe's hoping for more yellow jeans this summer)

*Boost Larry's budding acting career

*Buy back everything Adam's PA bought for/from him...

*Keep Edge in great t shirts (I wonder if they're EDUN?)

And ensure Bono's promise for them to be the world's BEST band (hence beating Sir Paul)....they MUST release their new cd...or all four they talk of having in the can AND announce the tour!

I mean really....Paul is worth 800m + and our boys only  :o  about 612m....

Bring on the cd and new tour!!

first question- who the HELL is A.L.Webber?

second- davcal- do you see that this post says "3 wealthiest musicians in GB?"  (ha ha)

bono has just stated in an interview that all of africa's problems are now solved , thanks to him...so africa will no longer be mentioned at u2 shows (thats just what i'm hearing , dammit)

new cd....new tour .....AMEN

• Subscriber

After this mix of news:

http://www.avclub.com/articles/in-a-decade-where-u2-got-weird-zooropa-was-the-ban,96223/

The boys will either feel (along with the pressure to make 250m this year) either totally free to make a cd that sounds nothing like them or they'll put out "Songs of Ascent" and by that I do not mean Tam's underarms.....

first question- who the HELL is A.L.Webber?

second- davcal- do you see that this post says "3 wealthiest musicians in GB?"  (ha ha)

bono has just stated in an interview that all of africa's problems are now solved , thanks to him...so africa will no longer be mentioned at u2 shows (thats just what i'm hearing , dammit)

new cd....new tour .....AMEN

good.

now he can mention US zootops!

and bring us up on the stage for a dance