Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

What You Watching?

I watched It's Complicated on Film4 last night, funny, if you haven't seen it, it worth it for the laptop scene alone (you'll know it when you see it!).  Then I watched Dara on Dave, I love Dara before bed, so to speak!

Not seen that one yet. Will watch it and watch out for laptop scene too!

And need to put on glasses before reading - thought you had been watching Dora as in the explorer - Dara is much better and so funny

No not Dora lol!! Dara gives me the giggles, he's a funny funny man. You'll like It's Complicated, funny and daft and has you roaring with laughter in places!

What else am I watching at the mo, not much really, there's not that much on, I love property programmes but they're becoming a bit samey now, Charlie Brooker's a laugh sometimes, very acerbic, Graham Norton (I wait for the red chair!) that sorta thing. Just started watching Plebs on ITV. Got Netflix so trying to catch up on films I haven't seen but must admit I tend to go for the feelgood romcoms! They have Friday Night Dinner on there now which I may watch again, it was brill first time round.

I love Graham Norton - he is hilarious - and love the fact he has hot guests (did you see Gerard Butler last week - yum!) 

Watched a couple of Plebs but wasn't that impressed. 

Ohhhhh Gerard was gorgeous wasn't he, I lowwwwwwve him! sweet, funny, smiley, lovely voice mmmm.  Plebs a bit hit and miss, they said it was like The In Betweeners but it's nowhere near as funny

There are plenty of good looking men out there but most of them are taken.. lol

There are plenty of good looking men out there but most of them are taken.. lol

that is true - but can still admire :)