Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zhivvy

What You Watching?

now there I was eating a bowl of cereal with a Gerard daydream playing out in my mind...I step into a small cafe looking casual-french stylish (me not the cafe) and there is Gerard looking relaxed sipping on a cappuccino (expresso?), he catches my eye as I pass him and flashes me  a natural friendly smile, legs go zingly...then I can't tell you the rest but definitely a naked Friday moment (at least in my head)...it's no wonder I never get any work done!

Ha ha ha - so it is not just me who has those daydreams then - half my life is taken up by them. That is a lie - most of my life is!

Im not usually into brunettes but I've been watching the voice and Ricky Martin is in there and he's not hard at all to look at, but he's really smooth lol

They're the best parts of the day! I spend most of my day having Cadbury Flake ad moments!!

now there I was eating a bowl of cereal with a Gerard daydream playing out in my mind...I step into a small cafe looking casual-french stylish (me not the cafe) and there is Gerard looking relaxed sipping on a cappuccino (expresso?), he catches my eye as I pass him and flashes me  a natural friendly smile, legs go zingly...then I can't tell you the rest but definitely a naked Friday moment (at least in my head)...it's no wonder I never get any work done!

So either im normal or your not lol  ;) I do that alot !!

Or those moments when no one is around and can dance away believing that I am the greatest dancer ever and then i spot Zhivvy staring at me in shock! 

Im similar accept mine is at a party or a bar lol or working in a retail shop and dealing with a hot customer or at a hotel room close by, I dont know why ??

Or those moments when no one is around and can dance away believing that I am the greatest dancer ever and then i spot Zhivvy staring at me in shock! 

:lol: I am such a sexy dancer within the privacy of my own home, Larry just loves watching me...nuff said

please note: I used the word 'watching' so technically am still within the thread topic lol :lol: 

We seem to have digressed to drooling which isn't like us at all ;)