Only Love

liljbau

"love and peace , peace and love"......so we heard during Until the End of the World during the 360 adventure ......

I risk sounding too obvious, but sometimes the most obvious must be stated - We, as the human family , will accept NOTHING LESS than LOVE and PEACE!!!!!!!!!

I UNDERSTAND a lot of the worldwide political factors that motivate hate !!!!  I don't NEED a lesson on this

I'm a pretty good student of history - and , YES , history other than that of the USA

the factors might be there to frustrate and infuriate the world - colonialism, capitalism, exploitation , etc , etc..............these don't easily go away , and these factors MUST BE eradicated ALSO

But ......a GIGANTIC "BUT"- each and every one of us must decide - "NO MORE"

we must show our leaders that we prefer LOVE over hate

that we prefer PEACE over war

AN EFFING 8 YEAR OLD DIED YESTERDAY (yes, i know - 8 year olds die all over the world all the time - and these are no less tragic) while survivors of Newtown were in attendance

PLEEEEEEEEASE.......PLEEEEEEEASE....

NO MORE

ONLY LOVE , ONLY LOVE

• Subscriber

Jim, news now reporting that the 8 year old boy who died that his 6 year old sister lost one of her legs in the blast and their mother is in critical condition.  Evil will never be eradicated, but IT WILL NOT TRIUMPH!  NEVER!

Jim, news now reporting that the 8 year old boy who died that his 6 year old sister lost one of her legs in the blast and their mother is in critical condition.  Evil will never be eradicated, but IT WILL NOT TRIUMPH!  NEVER!

NEVER HAS........NEVER, NO , NEVER WILL!!!!!

yeah, I forgot to mention the loss of the little girl's leg.....maybe i just couldnt bring myself to type that ...don't know .....TOO MANY TEARS .....WAY, WAY more joy , though....thanks to my friends , my daughter , and my miracle drug (music)

yeah, I forgot to mention the loss of the little girl's leg.....maybe i just couldnt bring myself to type that ...don't know .....TOO MANY TEARS .....WAY, WAY more joy , though....thanks to my friends , my daughter , and my miracle drug (music)

forgot to mention "and the labcoat" (ha ha ...just a little joke to try lift this up a bit) :)

• Subscriber

forgot to mention "and the labcoat" (ha ha ...just a little joke to try lift this up a bit) :)

Liljay: your comment made my heart beat w/ happiness & sadness at the same time.

~ bittersweet ~ :mellow:

It's sometimes good to be reminded of points of light in our world. :)