So Cruel App!

joe

• Subscriber

Imagine in Iceland two lovers lying with no sheets on their bed and the day it is breaking, Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song playing in the background, a lit cigarette on the bedstand, the lovers download the new "Incest Spoiler" App and discover they're cousins! (See linked story below) Hold Me, Kiss Me, Thrill Me and then KILL ME if this ever happens to me! As if Iceland doesn't have enough to worry about with temperatures that barely get over 3 degrees and a capital city whose name no one can pronounce, yet alone spell! Due to Iceland's small population, students designed a new Incest Spoiler App for the IPhone to see if you and your "friend" share a grandparent. Desparation is a tender trap and so is having a Dirty Day with a relative. Sixty Seconds in Kindom Come to So Cruel!

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2013/04/22/Iceland-students-create-Incest-Spoiler-Android-app/UPI-52761366654236/

Edited by joe

• Subscriber

Apparently more people need to immigrate to Iceland to increase the population. But cold this ice, I can´t believe it. I rather stay where I have always been. Even my own country has been white as snow for such a long time and now I wanna feel sunlight on my face. :)