Policing Of The Site

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

fullZZZZZZTVC101014095608PDC.jpg

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Don't worry I think she's just been sucking on too many cheese strings, has messed with her head, she's gone all cheesy on us ;)

told you so

fullZZZZZZTVC101014095608PDC.jpg

Tis ok i'll meet her in August......God help me I think im due a smack..... :wacko:

That you are - beware!!!  - I am a great slapper lmao!!! 

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

its been a long time in so short a time...

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

17 already and in a band!

• Subscriber

Life is pretty damn awesome right now Mick! I'm 17 now, music is going really well, playing a couple of gigs with college friends next month. Sorry I didn't accept your friend request on FB, I only do that for people I know personally. But still, good to see you on here again!

I remember well, that you were only a precious 14 years old when you came to this site.

Well, not in a band right now. What I'm doing now is jamming with loads of different people to try and get used to playing with other musicians so that when I do eventually end up in a band (which will probably be at uni) I'll be ready for it. 

But you're right, it feels like a lifetime since I joined this place!

• Subscriber

Well, not in a band right now. What I'm doing now is jamming with loads of different people to try and get used to playing with other musicians so that when I do eventually end up in a band (which will probably be at uni) I'll be ready for it. 

But you're right, it feels like a lifetime since I joined this place!

wish I'd done that when I was a young un... didn't play with other musicians until I was 25...

• Subscriber

I have received a warning ... I have received one point! How many points am I allowed? What a load of tosh! Surely it's all about havin the craic? And if shit like that makes people giggle. .... And I know some do! Why not allow it? Is there a giggle ban?

"You have been issued a warning by a moderator. Before you can post again, you must acknowledge the warning.

Please don't post lewd images, image removed from your thread http://zootopia.u2.c...805-art-attack/

Warning issued by bigwave from Art Attack?.

Given 1 points - expire on Jun 02 2013 03:38 PM."

What on earth is wrong with a wee but of colouring and sharing of artistic talents? And a photo of a weather vane? It is insane. This offensive visit that i made was my first this year ... I won't be rushing back!