scout6

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Subscriber

Talking about Zhivv's boobs is 1 thing. But a photo of Zhivv naked would be different. I just don't see how that general guideline is any different from just about any other non-x-rated site on the web.

Please can you not use me as an example of me in this way as I find it very offensive. And why would I even think of posting a picture of myself naked here or anywhere else for that matter!!! 

Zhivvy, I was actually supporting you being allowed to joke the way you do about your boobs, etc. I was pointing out that you don't do things like post naked pictures - & that there's a difference. I didn't say that you do that or have done that. It was an example of something that "would" be different (as I said), but something you don't do. No offense meant at all, nor anything personal. It was meant to provide context & be supportive.

Why would anyone want to post a picture of themselves on a forum?

• Subscriber

Talking about Zhivv's boobs is 1 thing. But a photo of Zhivv naked would be different. I just don't see how that general guideline is any different from just about any other non-x-rated site on the web.

Please can you not use me as an example of me in this way as I find it very offensive. And why would I even think of posting a picture of myself naked here or anywhere else for that matter!!! 

Zhivvy, I was actually supporting you being allowed to joke the way you do about your boobs, etc. I was pointing out that you don't do things like post naked pictures - & that there's a difference. I didn't say that you do that or have done that. It was an example of something that "would" be different (as I said), but something you don't do. No offense meant at all, nor anything personal. It was meant to provide context & be supportive.

yes i know that it would be an example but as i said i do not like to be used as an example in this way. And of course I don't post naked pictures of myself here or anywhere else like I previously said - I may like a laugh but i also have standards! 

And the only support that me and my boobs need is a good bra thank you! 

• Subscriber

omg! what did i miss?? i'm just living life, working, rebuilding a house and was never aware of all this??!!

the entire blog-section banned from the zoo? zhiv having a love-affair wih basher? zhiv showing her boobs?? peter all grown up now?and leeny is a she-man?

and thats just small part of it!

as for the nude adam pic, really? again?? the band used it on their cover, and its not suitable for kids? why didnt anyone tell me before? that cd's been laying round in this house, for all my kids to see! i'm shocked!

next thing you know, you're tellin me 'bastard' and 'fucked up' are unsuitable laguage for kids too?? bono's been singing that stuff for years, in my kitchen, car, bathroom.... omg...

btw; the name zhiv's been mentionned quite a bit in all this.... just saying....

• Subscriber

Maybe that explains your children then Barbara :) - only joking, you know how much I love your children and how nice they are which is a surprise considering their mother  :P

And yes - you use my name a lot! How dare you!!!!

ik hoe van jou  :wub:

• Subscriber

omg! what did i miss?? i'm just living life, working, rebuilding a house and was never aware of all this??!!

the entire blog-section banned from the zoo? zhiv having a love-affair wih basher? zhiv showing her boobs?? peter all grown up now?and leeny is a she-man?

as for the nude adam pic, really? again?? the band used it on their cover, and its not suitable for kids? why didnt anyone tell me before? that cd's been laying round in this house, for all my kids to see! i'm shocked!

next thing you know, you're tellin me 'bastard' and 'fucked up' are unsuitable laguage for kids too?? bono's been singing that stuff for years, in my kitchen, car, bathroom.... omg...

btw; the name zhiv's been mentionned quite a bit in all this.... just saying....

Yes Peter is all grown up now! 

Posted · Hidden by bigwave, May 5, 2013 - duplicate post
Hidden by bigwave, May 5, 2013 - duplicate post

btw; the name zhiv's been mentionned quite a bit in all this.... just saying....[/quote

hey Zhivs always loved me..

btw; the name zhiv's been mentionned quite a bit in all this.... just saying....[/quote

hey Zhivs always loved me..