Do You Like New Bands.....irish Bands?.....

basher1

• Subscriber

Y'see this is the punishment for lying to the masses and then giggling about it, no one replies to your next thread cos they're all in a stroppy nark with you - cosmic karma at work again...I will rise above it so you get at least one reply, I'm nice like that and I don't like seeing grown men cry, it's a huge turn offmeditationf.gif

ha ha probably but it'll be more to do with next to no-one using this place now.... however the above link is genuine...

The thing is this place is so dead and failing badly it's good to have a wind up now and again.....

• Subscriber

ha ha probably but it'll be more to do with next to no-one using this place now.... however the above link is genuine...

The thing is this place is so dead and failing badly it's good to have a wind up now and again.....

That's what I'd expect a Billy-no-mates say :P, if it were true your thread full of shameful unadulterated lies wouldn't have got so many prompt responses! No point in denying you have lost all credibility, the moral of the story goes something like this

We were in a U2 desert dragging our feet

Our U2 lips were dry, throat like rust

You gave us shelter from the heat and the dust

You led us to an oasis (wrong band, sorry, joshua tree doesn't quite work)

Then told us no more water in the well

No more water, water. 

We throw sand in your face

The only way to redeem yourself is to post funny photoshopped pics like that Fat Larry Band one someone did (was it Gibbo?)