Don't Be Embarrased!

• Subscriber

Thanks Joe, Frank, xtraspicy, Liljay, Peter, Zhivvy - EVERYONE - for sharing music that u love. Music rules.

Frank: I know Iron Maiden's been around for yrs, but it took u to really expose me to them.

Zhivvy: I made a note to check out Pitbull when I can.

The 'College of Music Knowledge' has been in session. :)

Their 1980's stuff is better, mid 1990's till now is not so good (Apart from the brave new world album)

Thanks for the Iron Maiden lowdown, Frank. :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Zhivvy: As long as u don't call me 'Alma the albino Albanian Alabaman.' I just ain't from Alabama. :)

I liked what Achtung used to call me: Elmo. Actually, I liked what he eventually morphed it into: Edge-mo!

Used to? That's your name and don't forget it Elmo.

Achtung,

Got it. I'll try not to forget it.

Signed,

Edge-mo :)

• Subscriber

PacoBear: Enjoy the Pat Benatar / Cheap Trick concert! I love 80s music.

'THE FLAME' : my favorite Cheap Trick song. Here's someone's fanvid of that classic. (Btw, it has the most awesome, beautiful, artistic HD image of a fire-y guitar near the end. Reminding me now of: "With a red guitar / on fire / Desiiiiii-i-i-re! Buuuur-niiing. Buuuur-niiing.")

Edited by Alma1
  • Subscriber

A majority of the comments for this post are from a drunk Zhiv, a few comments from Tam, none of which has to do with the blog, just him calling me a wanker and no comments from Davcal. It's like the blog section never left! Family!

• Subscriber

Muse, lot of songs of them i like and Coldplay as well!!! ^_^

Muse don't belong in the guilty pleasures category. I cannot get enough of them, I saw them in London back in October and will be doing so again next month - great musicians, great songwriters, great live performers.

• Subscriber

Zhivvy: As long as u don't call me 'Alma the albino Albanian Alabaman.' I just ain't from Alabama. :)

I liked what Achtung used to call me: Elmo. Actually, I liked what he eventually morphed it into: Edge-mo!

Used to? That's your name and don't forget it Elmo.

Achtung,

Got it. I'll try not to forget it.

Signed,

Edge-mo :)

Elmo.

• Subscriber

Sometimes I enjoy Coldplay and I also have an album from One Republic (they even played before U2 entered the stage in Vienna).

When I´m really tired and when I yearn for a few holidays I sometimes listen to an Italian singer called Eros Ramazzotti. Those songs let me relax by the sea in my imagination.

When driving long ways I accept a lot of bad music on the radio. It´s even fun to hear that horrible refrain "I wanna laaaaayy down on a bed of roses" from Bon Jovi (I think in the 80s their stuff was better). "White Wedding" from Billy Idol is also great entertainment (I would rather call it "Wild Wedding"). "Hells Bells" from AC/DC is very impressive (even though I think that the singer ruins his vocal chords). :)