when the Labcoat Project first started , i swore to people i would NOT
 share their addresses ......since then , i've been asked for addresses several times, sometimes for EXTREMELY VALID reasons ........and I've had to refrain .....please do not take me as an A-hole (at least for this reason).....i just cannot violate this trust i've been given

love and peace

jim

• Subscriber

Can I have Tam's address, I have some white powder I'd like him to take a close look at?

Daz? Tide?

I little stronger.

• Subscriber

share their addresses ......since then , i've been asked for addresses several times, sometimes for EXTREMELY VALID reasons ........and I've had to refrain .....please do not take me as an A-hole (at least for this reason).....i just cannot violate this trust i've been given

love and peace

jim

Good on u for being responsible w/people's addresses, Liljay. And good on u if your word actually means something & your word is your bond. But of course we'll have to take your word for it. ^_^

But then,...so...you're saying u are an ar$$? - but just for other reasons? :huh:  hmmm..Hmmm..HMMMM... You certainly must realize that it's only natural now that our imaginations will run wild wondering in what ways you've mistreated your fellow zootopes, others in your world, & mankind in general.  :ph34r: Have we a clue?  :unsure: Oh the horror.   :blink: Do we wanna know?

Edited by Alma1
  • Subscriber

love and peace

jim

Be careful with that swearing buddy.  ;)

• Subscriber

I understand that you sometimes need to share addresses. You once promised to tell me the address of a Russian Zootop. Of course I need to know where I must send the labcoat after signing it. The most important thing is that our project works well. Can´t wait to receive that beautiful coat! :)

love and peace

jim

Good on u for being responsible w/people's addresses, Liljay. And good on u if your word actually means something & your word is your bond. But of course we'll have to take your word for it. ^_^

But then,...so...you're saying u are an ar$$? - but just for other reasons? :huh:  hmmm..Hmmm..HMMMM... You certainly must realize that it's only natural now that our imaginations will run wild wondering in what ways you've mistreated your fellow zootopes, others in your world, & mankind in general.  :ph34r: Have we a clue?  :unsure: Oh the horror.   :blink: Do we wanna know?

ha ha !!!!  just joking .....just beating others to the punchline :)