Post The Definition....

Zhivvy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I think Davcal has drunk a can of Linx today, he's got the Linx effect but is only very attracted to himself ;)

How very dare you!! IF there was a woman present she'd definitely be into me............ big time

Ha ha ha Anj!!!!! 

And we are taking cold showers after looking at that pic of you - the only way to cope! 

• Subscriber

Urban dictionary definitions continued...

Bloggers
Hack writers who, although experts at nothing, feel compelled to share their opinions about everything, often rambling and oversimplifying complex subjects to satisfy an audience of fellow hacks, pseudo-scientists and snobs. Bloggers, while purportedly good at writing, are actually guilty of some of the Internet's worst grammatical atrocities and misspellings. In this sense, they are similar to reporters and journalists, who are also supposed to be proficient at basic writing skills. Many bloggers are very self-indulgent with their topics, often claiming expertise far beyond their education, in order to appear intellectual, stimulating, clever, unique or nonconformist. However, in reality, most blogs are simply online forums for poorly-reasoned opinions. Bloggers, who feel they are contributing something to the world, are actually quite useless. For this reason, they have created their own world, called the blogosphere, which defies the laws of logic, common sense, and humility. As a side note, bloggers see themselves as Internet heroes and are therefore usually very proud of their writing, so they may become quite aggressive if a reader comments unfavorably on a post.
Kids, you can be anything you want to be when you grow up as long as you don't want to become bloggers.

• Subscriber

Bloggers

Hack writers who, although experts at nothing, feel compelled to share their opinions about everything, often rambling and oversimplifying complex subjects to satisfy an audience of fellow hacks, pseudo-scientists and snobs. Bloggers, while purportedly good at writing, are actually guilty of some of the Internet's worst grammatical atrocities and misspellings. In this sense, they are similar to reporters and journalists, who are also supposed to be proficient at basic writing skills. Many bloggers are very self-indulgent with their topics, often claiming expertise far beyond their education, in order to appear intellectual, stimulating, clever, unique or nonconformist. However, in reality, most blogs are simply online forums for poorly-reasoned opinions. Bloggers, who feel they are contributing something to the world, are actually quite useless. For this reason, they have created their own world, called the blogosphere, which defies the laws of logic, common sense, and humility. As a side note, bloggers see themselves as Internet heroes and are therefore usually very proud of their writing, so they may become quite aggressive if a reader comments unfavorably on a post.

Kids, you can be anything you want to be when you grow up as long as you don't want to become bloggers.

What nonsense. 

I am nothing like that. Just ask me -_-

• Subscriber

I think Davcal has drunk a can of Linx today, he's got the Linx effect but is only very attracted to himself ;)

How very dare you!! IF there was a woman present she'd definitely be into me............ big time

Ha ha ha Anj!!!!! 

And we are taking cold showers after looking at that pic of you - the only way to cope! 

Just allow your womanly instincts do their thing. My photo wont mind

• Subscriber

Bloggers

What nonsense. 

I am nothing like that. Just ask me -_-

I'm just posting a general urban dictionary definition as per the thread topic that's all352nmsp.gif

• Subscriber

embarrassed.png

1-  the sexiest woman on the planet. never see her without peeing your pants. cant help but pop one when you look at her. always laughing and has a smile that makes you poop your pants. but you gotta love her :D

:rolleyes:

2- An awesome girl! that´s always listening to music and wishing to find her dream boy..
unpredictable, likes to do crazy things , out of this world girl, she is the best girlfriend a boy can ask 4. has a messy hair that makes her look smoking HOT!

;)

3-  Name for a strong, highly intelligent and witty woman who has indescribable yet magnetic sex appeal. Often appears bookish, hides an intensity that once displayed, draws you like a moth to the flame. Loyal and trustworthy friend. Most frequently has hypnotic eyes and a great smile that is used to laugh at life.