Sign in to follow this  
febottini

Bono And Authour Of Elvis And Ireland

“Elvis and Ireland focuses on how Irish artists used Elvis and American popular culture for their own artistic efforts, from Ireland’s earliest showbands and beat-groups to the rock legends Rory Gallagher, Phil Lynott and Bono.”

Bono has always been a big fan of Elvis, so when Author of Elvis and Ireland, Ivor Casey, got to meet Bono in the Corner Note Cafe, they had plenty to discuss. The Official Book launch is coming in May.

Ivor’s Book is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Elvis-Ireland-Ivor-Casey/dp/0957375204 or for purchase in store in the Corner Note Cafe or indeed most good book shops.

bono-dublin-3.jpg

second option, improved by the black tshirt

Trust me, I've been studying that black shirt.  I think it's more than the shirt.

I've been studying that black shirt. 

Nothing better to do? :P

Can you think of any better way to pass the time?  Except maybe studying it in person.

About this article, Bono meeting the author, the book subject, & this photo: Too cool. :)B)

It looks like summer. Is that summer in Ireland? Forget Bono, it looks like summer. I froze my ass off again today here. 

It looks like summer. Is that summer in Ireland? Forget Bono, it looks like summer. I froze my ass off again today here. 

:D    Send me your snail mail address and I'll ship you some canned heat.  ;)

Hi Scout. I posted my 1st 'What's on your mind' banner earlier today. It says "Was in the spring / & spring became the summer / ..Sweet.."

It's from the song 'Sweet Caroline' (as u might know). I guess more than a couple of us have summer on our minds! :)

Edited by Alma1