Notifications

Zhivvy

• Subscriber

Haven't checked my email yet.  Now I'm not sure I want to.  I have had delays in the past.  Weird to have carried on a whole conversation and two days later get a notice about the first message.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

only problem with my profile is Anj not appaearing on the friends list.. still don't know why.

Am I still not there?? Maybe you have a discerning profile that's embarrassed to have me showing as a fwiend :(

I am hovering over your name and you are my fwiend on there :rolleyes:

No idea why, this is the friends list:

anjnotthere.png

And yet if I click on your profile:

anjnottheretwo.png

Makes no sense whatsoever....

• Subscriber

It is odd, I noticed the same on mine with some other friends too, when I check by hovering it shows the friend as added but doesn't show up in my profile.  Gremlins at work again!

(PS. and your avi icon appears in the profile extract above in the friends bit on the right hand side :rolleyes:  )

Edited by Anjana

• Subscriber

Just checked my hotmail account and yes I had a whole batch of old emails come through yesterday too, all dated 1st May but conversations I've already had and replied to in here, some were from ages ago.

No prob in here with receiving messages generally (tho I'm aware some pics have been sent to me which haven't made it to me in here, I assumed that was some sort of filter or size issue).

• Community Manager

It is odd, I noticed the same on mine with some other friends too, when I check by hovering it shows the friend as added but doesn't show up in my profile.  Gremlins at work again!

think that Friends only show up in profile if they have accepted your friends request... 

At least thats how I read it, might be wrong - let me know if thats not the case

• Community Manager

Haven't checked my email yet.  Now I'm not sure I want to.  I have had delays in the past.  Weird to have carried on a whole conversation and two days later get a notice about the first message.

might be a glitch in notifications, lets know if odd things keep occurring 

• Subscriber

think that Friends only show up in profile if they have accepted your friends request... 

At least thats how I read it, might be wrong - let me know if thats not the case

I don't have that enabled, anyone can add me without approval from myself...

And I do appear in Anj friends list.

• Subscriber

Yes, as Frank says BW, he now appears in my friends (tho it took me 3 attempts to add him) but I still don't appear in his.

I have accepted some friend requests but for some reason the "add" didn't always work, I only realised the other day that I had a list of people in a 'friends pending approval' list most of which I'd already accepted when I was notified of their request. I had to add them again.

7 of my friends still appear both as my friends and in the friends pending approval list!

It's no biggie really, hopefully it will sort itself out, I know who my friends are ;)

• Subscriber

Hey just thought, could it be anything to do with using up email storage? Just wondered cos I never check it on my email account but it it's chockablock cos I never sort it out! I remember once I had a flood of emails after an auto delete that occurred.