• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bono In Reflective Mood - Julian Lennon´s Best Photograph     U2 were recording some demos at my house in France in 2010 and allowed me to take some photographs of them. It was a hot, close summe

Thanks Febottini!   Things go the pace they have to go... The progress in Africa is possible thanks to all the people who believe in it. It is just the beginning and not many have seen it from the d

Yes, some are goody, and some are baddy 

Posted Images

there's a captions opportunity in those photies! ;)

I agree, many funny captions.  But I am not good with making any up.  I am here mostly to ask questions. Haha.  I wonder how Bono met George Clooney?  Was George in the Batman movie that "Hold Me, Thrill Me" is on the soundtrack for?

Hmm, George was in Batman and Robin in 1997 but I see no reference to the song.  More Googling to do

Music[edit]

Like Batman Forever, the original score for the film was written by Elliot Goldenthal.[20] The soundtrack featured a variety of genres by various bands and performers, showcasing alternative rock on the lead single "The End Is the Beginning Is the End" by The Smashing Pumpkins, on the Goo Goo Dolls' contribution, "Lazy Eye" and with R.E.M.'s song "Revolution". R&B singer R. Kelly also wrote "Gotham City" for the soundtrack, which became the other song featured in the end credits, as well as one of the singles, reaching the top 10 in the United States and in the UK. Eric Benét and Meshell Ndegeocello also contributed R&B songs. Also included was the top 5 second single, "Look into My Eyes" by the hip hop group Bone Thugs-n-Harmony. Other songs featured included electronic dance elements, including those by Moloko and Arkana. The soundtrack was released on May 27, 1997, a month before the film.[21][22]

Bono and Ali at Edun Fashion show in New York September 7

If only I would have known about this!!!!!!!!     AAAAARRRGGHH!!!  Why? Why? WHY? No use crying over spilled milk as my dad says.  But still... to know that we were breathing the same air.....

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Bono to speak at Web Summit Blog

It’s only 5 days now until Web Summit, and we’ve saved some big news for the last week – Bono is coming, and he’s speaking. Bono has attended Web Summit before, but this will be the first time he will take to the stage to speak – with some incredibly intriguing topics to be covered.

He’ll be taking to the stage with Bill McGlashin of TPG, Eric Wahlforss of SoundCloud and Dana Brunetti. speaking on the future of music and the future of content.