• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

When we got back from the show we were too wired to sleep, ears and head buzzing with the excitement of it, hubsy got a snack attack and ordered a club sandwich and fries, it was near 2am, heard Edge come back next door so I was tuning in through the wall lol. Anyway, not soon after a knock at the door from room service for both rooms, seems the trolleys got mixed up cos we got the burger that was supposed to have gone next door so presumably Edge got my hubsy's club sandwich!! Good times :lol:

• Subscriber

That was a perfect opportunity to go and knock on door and swap! 

Damn I didn't think of that :huh: tho I had already shamed myself on the knocking on the door front, I think hubsy would have tied me to the bed post (ooh er) to stop me doing it again lol!! He was disturbed by my teenage behaviour! Besides I was too busy thinking about the front page headline in The Sun "My Husband Ate Edge's Burger" :lol:

• Subscriber

I became a 'fan' in 2005. I've seen U2 7 times up until now. 3 of those gigs were live 8, glastonbury and the performance at bbc radio headquarters on the roof..

I became interested in every aspect, the music, collecting, swooning over bono. I met the band in sept 2006 which was the best day of my life. bono takin gmy camera off my and capturing my perfect grin. oh yes the best!!

I may have only been a fan for 8 years so far, but i dont think my love for them is any different than to someone who went to a gig during the joshua tree tour. Yes that person has more 'mileage' but i get exactly the same buzz as them when i see them live and i show U2 the same loyalty. I'm very very much a fan and cannot freaking waiting for a new album and tour. During 360 i couldnt afford to see them much but this time i am going to be more than prepared (just in case it is their last).

from a stranger to the zoo

emmaking

No Mr Specifico, everything Elaine says except a few bits, I mean Tam doesn't really count so that's just two things, I've already had breakfast next door to Edge (just thought I'd get that in there again folks :lol: ) and my husband ate his burger so been there done that, got the tshirt, just don't have the bag that's all, so there!! ^_^

Your husband ate his burger? Sounds gay.

Wouldn't it only sound gay if he'd ate his sausage ?? :)