BLACK EYE PEAS: SUPPORT TOUR WOOHOOO!!

joshthetree

Oh great, look what i've started - a pro BEP backlash.

I'll say it again - it's a free country but liking U2 AND BEPs is a contradiction...

U2 stand for meaningful, intelligible, soulful music - BEPs stand for trash.

I have to ask serious questions about anyone who can listen to BEPs without it making their skin crawl. Fergie, okay she has good points but Taboo - what acomplete cock end. If they play "Shut Up" I might actually puke.

Agreed, Snow Patrol fit in perfectly - they were very popular on Vertigo Tour and they have a lot more songs now - I really hope they do the UK dates.They're very easy listening and they actually have song-writing talent unlike BEPs.

Elbow likewise, though personally I find the singer annoying. I don't know Glasvegas but I'll be checking them out.

I'm gonna stop posting in this thread for the sake of my sanity and so it doesn't stay near the top for long

WOOHOO YEAH THE BLACK EYED PEAS WOOHHOOO YEAH!!! My Arse!

First off the BEP are NOT trash.

They are a very progressive band for thier genre of music. Does anyone here remember Where is the love? An awesome song! A political song A cry for change(much like many of U2'S). They are a VERY unique band. Granted some of thier songs are not cool. Shut up is just silly but it is unique.

I am not as big a fan as my gf of the BEP but they are a cool choice and hey what hetro guy wouldn't want to see Firgy bouncing around on stage?