3 Users

gibbo1968

Peb's theres not much to really have folk coming back though I like to pop in from time to time but get fed up tripping over the Tumbleweed...... :wacko:

And when you do try to inject a bit of debate/fun the loons take offence and all sorts.... :blink:

• Subscriber

Peb's theres not much to really have folk coming back though I like to pop in from time to time but get fed up tripping over the Tumbleweed...... :wacko:

And when you do try to inject a bit of debate/fun the loons take offence and all sorts.... :blink:

Who you calling a loon?  :o  :P

• Subscriber

babe tumbleweeds are only here becasue no one bothers to come anymore. and as for the loons - LOL Zhiv- you  are an exceptional loon xx - we all don't agree all the time so just ignore what you don't like and keep going. Keep pushing and the more who do the better it will be.

I know you know what I mean, I love you and Gibbo so much but complaining in here about people not being in here is pointless. If all the old zootops came back and started chatting like they used to, it might be fun again.

Yes we are moderated more heavily now than before but that is a LN directive and yes it sucks. But we can - if we want to - make it fun again, it's just easier not to for some as you don't have the same freedom as on FB

I'm just sad that it isn't what we want it to be, but this particular part of u2.com is the fan part, and I've said before and will say again, this section here is a message board, it's up to us to make it good. On the whole U2.com does lack as a band site compared to others out there, but the community section is up to us. We need to do better as a whole or it will never be what we want it to be.

Cap fits and all that.... :P

• Subscriber

babe tumbleweeds are only here becasue no one bothers to come anymore. and as for the loons - LOL Zhiv- you  are an exceptional loon xx - we all don't agree all the time so just ignore what you don't like and keep going. Keep pushing and the more who do the better it will be.

I know you know what I mean, I love you and Gibbo so much but complaining in here about people not being in here is pointless. If all the old zootops came back and started chatting like they used to, it might be fun again.

Yes we are moderated more heavily now than before but that is a LN directive and yes it sucks. But we can - if we want to - make it fun again, it's just easier not to for some as you don't have the same freedom as on FB

I'm just sad that it isn't what we want it to be, but this particular part of u2.com is the fan part, and I've said before and will say again, this section here is a message board, it's up to us to make it good. On the whole U2.com does lack as a band site compared to others out there, but the community section is up to us. We need to do better as a whole or it will never be what we want it to be.

You sentimental loon! I always knew aussies were stupid x

This place took the fun away not us,I really don't like slagging the place off as i've had many a good time here BUT it's shit now(am I allowed to say that?)

Oh well

I get that Pebs I really do however because a lot of the freedom has been taken away and because a lot of u2 news can be found elsewhere well before this place gets it, it has turned this place into a ghost town, also a severe lack of action from the band etc etc does not help.

• Subscriber

Cap fits and all that.... :P

Can take offense you know!!!!  :P

• Subscriber

I agree with Pebs, even if that makes me another loon, I'm happy to be a loon ;) . I would say more but I am pushed for time, so you have been spared one of my long missives...at least for now anyway...

(psst except the part "I love you and Gibbo so much", I'm sure you're very nice an' all in a cheeky kinda way but I don't know you, it will take a lot to get me to love you, unless there's chocolate being offered, then I become fickle...  ^_^)

Edited by Anjana