3 Users

gibbo1968

• Subscriber

Peb's theres not much to really have folk coming back though I like to pop in from time to time but get fed up tripping over the Tumbleweed...... :wacko:

And when you do try to inject a bit of debate/fun the loons take offence and all sorts.... :blink:

babe tumbleweeds are only here becasue no one bothers to come anymore. and as for the loons - LOL Zhiv- you  are an exceptional loon xx - we all don't agree all the time so just ignore what you don't like and keep going. Keep pushing and the more who do the better it will be.

I know you know what I mean, I love you and Gibbo so much but complaining in here about people not being in here is pointless. If all the old zootops came back and started chatting like they used to, it might be fun again.

Yes we are moderated more heavily now than before but that is a LN directive and yes it sucks. But we can - if we want to - make it fun again, it's just easier not to for some as you don't have the same freedom as on FB

I'm just sad that it isn't what we want it to be, but this particular part of u2.com is the fan part, and I've said before and will say again, this section here is a message board, it's up to us to make it good. On the whole U2.com does lack as a band site compared to others out there, but the community section is up to us. We need to do better as a whole or it will never be what we want it to be.

You sentimental loon! I always knew aussies were stupid x

This place took the fun away not us,I really don't like slagging the place off as i've had many a good time here BUT it's shit now(am I allowed to say that?)

Oh well

LOL Gibbo not so silly my families left the chill of England and Ireland to come play in the sun ;)

of course you can call the place shit, I just find it kind of pointless complaining in here about it being empty when it doesn't change anything

and yes I am a sentimental fool but I thought that has been obvious for some time :P

and Anj those two are like gum in your hair, once it's there it's damn hard to get it out

• Subscriber

You sentimental loon! I always knew aussies were stupid x

This place took the fun away not us,I really don't like slagging the place off as i've had many a good time here BUT it's shit now(am I allowed to say that?)

Oh well

LOL Gibbo not so silly my families left the chill of England and Ireland to come play in the sun ;)

of course you can call the place shit, I just find it kind of pointless complaining in here about it being empty when it doesn't change anything

and yes I am a sentimental fool but I thought that has been obvious for some time :P

and Anj those two are like gum in your hair, once it's there it's damn hard to get it out

Cheers missus oh and anjana I may not know yer but don't believe the U2.com bullshit me barks worse than me bite.I just say things as they are and don't bullshit.That's just me many people pebs included have met me even baja,dunno what she thinks of me now but hey ho! :P

• Subscriber

I love the crazy dude.

And his bark is much worse than his bite but you always know where you stand.

It was so much fun meeting him and Mrs Gibbo one of my fondest memories from the tour was after the Jersey show and they had played out of control he was the first person I saw that I knew and I jumped on him hugging him I was so excited they played it and it was a corker

shhh don't tell anyone be he really is a sweetheart

I love the crazy dude.

And his bark is much worse than his bite but you always know where you stand.

It was so much fun meeting him and Mrs Gibbo one of my fondest memories from the tour was after the Jersey show and they had played out of control he was the first person I saw that I knew and I jumped on him hugging him I was so excited they played it and it was a corker

shhh don't tell anyone be he really is a sweetheart

He's a cock....... :wacko:

Seriously though Anj what you'll get from folk like Gibbo and i is honesty plain and simple we call a spade a spade and a lot of people don't like that they don't like hearing the truth, I certainly wouldn't put you in the loon category believe me you are nowhere near that.

• Subscriber

Ok maybe I just fall into the daft woman category then! :wacko:

And whilst I don't 'know you know you' as such I know of both of you, having been here for many years I have come across your unique brand of frankness  ;). It's up to you what you say in here, your approach isn't always something I would take myself but each to their own. The rules maybe annoying but there is still fun and debate to had with many non-loony party members! The place is what you make of it, so come in, by all means say your piece but maybe also go that one step further and start to contribute to the site again and make it a bit more of what you want it to be. We need humour and debate in here, it keeps the place alive. I think one of you posted the Fat Larry Band thread, it was a hilarious pic, if you are that good on Photoshop get your arse in here and post some more, I'm sure people would come and join in the fun. Just avoid Adam's willy that's all!

I come in here pretty much daily, I like the place and the friends I've made to share my U2ness with. I tend to think if I want to this place to exist I need to play my part by contributing to the site even if much of what I say is drivel and usually inane and daft, I just think I have a responsibility to play my part if I want the place to continue being here. Just my view.

ahhh now I've got a daily long missive done I feel a lot better! B)